Thursday, November 15, 2012

Week In Review

Kiley is 48 weeks old!

- Thursday we had a great day! Kiley has been rather fussy lately because she has the top 2 teeth coming in, but not today! She was such a joy...happy ALL day! That night we went and watched Daddy play some indoor soccer. Kiley's socks and knees were black by the time we left from crawling all around. She kept Mama busy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Beauty!
Photobucket
Photobucket

- Friday started the hubby's 4 day weekend! They have Fridays off in the summer, which is about to end, and they have Monday off because of a power outage in their building, so that makes for a great long weekend. We had a nice little day at home.

- Saturday morning we had lunch with Chris' fam at Cracker Barrel. Funny thing is we thought about asking them if they wanted to go, and when Chris called them they were already on their way there! Kiley ate her first Cracker Barrel and loved it. She had some of our eggs, biscuits, and hash brown casserole. Chris went with the neighbor to his machine shop for most of the day, so K and I walked around the mall and got a cheap curtain rod at Big Lots to hang on the inside of the door in the coat closet that I put all my scarves on - space saver! I made some taco soup and Jacob and Sara came to visit for a little bit after spending the day with friends from high school. A few of the baseball boys and their wives got together, and I told Jacob I was a little jealous!! lol! They hung out at Bryan's house, who is a professional baseball player now, and Jacob won a Pittsburgh Pirates blanket signed by him in a corn hole tournament, so he was pretty happy about that! They got some good visiting time in with Kiley and got to see how close she is to walking all over the place.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- Sunday morning we headed to Lebanon to Chris' mom's new church to watch his 65-year-old step-dad be baptized. 16 people were baptized during that service..It was awesome! A couple dads baptized their own children....tears had to be held back. We went to their house afterwards for lunch and spent the day vising with them and the family. Kiley was a hoot and the center of attention, as always ;)
Photobucket

- Monday Chris had off and we did a whole lot of NOTHING! I took an hour nap during one of Kiley's naps, which never happens, and we just did pretty much nothing all day..it was nice. We did go out to dinner that night at Chili's. I asked Chris why he asked to go there and he said because he knew I'd say yes - lol. After that Mimi and Pops came over for a little Kiley visiting.

- Tuesday we ran some errands and while we were at Wally World I got some Christmas wrapping paper..Can't believe it will be tree time in no time...Love this time of year! That night I had bunco and Daddy took Kiley over to play with her cousins.

- Wednesday we had Paul over for some pizza and TV. Kiley enjoyed playing with him :)


No comments: