I thought I'd share pictures of Kiley that date from her birthday to her daddy's birthday, which I will always remember are 12 days apart, because her being 12 days old on his 27th birthday forever sticks in my head. I remember the cute little outfit she wore that said "I love my Daddy".
Getting ready to leave for church the Sunday after her birthday
I love Kiley's new car seat! I love that she is facing forward and I can look back at her while sitting at red lights and get a quick smile :)
Last Saturday we took Kiley to see Santa. This is not the kind of picture we were going for.... Thankfully she didn't mind Santa too much
That's better!
This particular morning K was loving Elmo SO much and laughing at everything he said
K looking fancy and warm in her coat Gramma Straight gave her for her birthday
Yesterday was the hubby's 28th birthday. It's crazy that we have been together for a decade... I asked him the day before his 18th birthday what he'd like for his birthday and he said, "How about a girlfriend?" and I've been his girl ever since.
I sat him out some Sun Drop bottles and Reeces Pieces for a little surprise before heading off to work. He started working at the Nissan plant in Decherd this week and is really enjoying it. He's an engineer on their new Nissan Leaf motor they'll be doing. I don't see him as much as I did with his previous job, but it's all well knowing that he'll be enjoying what he's doing 40+ hours a week.
When he got home we ran some errands then met the family for Mexican. They came back over to our house after for presents and dessert. His sister's birthday is 2 days after his, so we always celebrate them together. I made Chris a fudge pie and Candi a cake. It was a nice night!
Blowing each other's candles out
I'm thankful for my hubby and how much he loves us, takes care of us, and for the joy he brings to my life. I look forward to many, many more birthday celebrations with him!











No comments:
Post a Comment