Over here at the Dornon residence we're experiencing some changes...Or we're about to. This Saturday our baby turns a whole year old! I'm still going to call her a baby, even though toddler might fit her better right now....Yeah, baby.
See? Yeah, baby.
What other changes are going on, you might ask? The hubs got a new job. He'll be leaving the Air Force Base a week from Monday and heading to Nissan in a neighboring town. He's a mechanical engineer, and he'll be working on er...mechanical stuff :) It should be a great change for him, and I'm really excited for him! He lurves cars, so I just know he'll love his job...as much as you can love a job!
Kiley teaching Pops how to work the Rubik's cube
That's about it for changes. I think that's enough to handle for now :)
We've been working on the word "No" over here. Kiley knows what it means, but she doesn't care that you said it. She's starting to get it though. This is Kiley over in a "no place". Girl knows she shouldn't be standing on the presents....Girl knows she shouldn't climb on the fire place....Girl knows that she's not supposed to do it, but she hasn't mastered the art of not doing it. She'll get there...When she's 30 :)
We spent lots of time at Mimi and Pops' house this week because Mimi had surgery. My mom had a hysterectomy last week, and she's healing up and getting back into the swing of things. Both of her sons came to see her, the florist made several deliveries at the house, and she got to watch Miss K walk all over her house for several days, so she got to rest up and visit with family all at the same time.
The day after Mom's surgery I took Kiley to the doctor and she had ear infections in both ears...My poor baby. She still pulls at them and cries when she gets tired, and that's with five days on antibiotics, so I hope it's over soon.
Kiley has been such a love bug lately. She's been a little snuggle monster and I LOVE it....I'm just in awe of her little personality that's coming through. She's SUCH a busy-body, but she will snuggle with Mama, and it melts my heart.
K and LilyAnne had a play-date today. They're two cuties!







No comments:
Post a Comment