Monday, April 29, 2013

19 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of Baby: The size of a mango -- 6.0 inches, 8.5 oz.  Vermix caseosa is coating baby's skin...
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 7 lbs
Gender: Right now I'm pretty set on thinking it's a boy.
Maternity Clothes: I've been wearing both.
Movement: I've been feeling lots of movement, but not many kicks yet.
What I miss: Nothing :)
Cravings: I haven't had many cravings, per se, this week.  I have been more hungry though!
Symptoms: I've had another tired week!
Sleep: Still can't sleep in past 6ish, but sleeping fine nonetheless.
Best Moment This Week: We had ourselves a nice, lazy weekend together at home.  It rained so much that that was about all you could do.  The hubby works so much that it's nice to just do nothing as a family every once in a while.

Comparison between Kiley and new baby:

A link to the past:

No comments: