Monday, April 22, 2013

18 Weeks

It's been a LONG day. Can ya tell?

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of Baby: The size of a sweet potato -- 5.6 inches, 6.7 oz.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 6 lbs
Gender: Right now I'm pretty set on thinking it's a boy.
Maternity Clothes: I've been wearing both.
Movement: I've just been feeling a little bit of movement.
What I miss: Nothing :)
Cravings: Still craving the biscuits and Coke...and chips....and bagels....and pretty much nothing that's good for me.
Symptoms: My back hurts!! I've also went back to being tired...must be hitting a growth spurt! I've taken a few naps this week.
Sleep: I can't sleep in for some reason. I'm up at 6:15ish every.livelong.day.
Best Moment This Week:We had ourselves a good weekend! We missed the hubby though! We went out to eat with the hubby's parents Friday night, then he went out of town the following morning to a car show in Atlanta. I went to the auction across the street. I didn't get what I bid on for the nursery, but it was a really nice morning. That afternoon Kiley and I went to Mimi and Papa T's and spent the night and the following day...The hubby is home now and we're back to normal :)
Also on Saturday I made my first baby purchase of a rocking chair at an antique store! It is perfect for the room, and I will paint it red for a boy and maybe soft yellow for a girl :):)

Comparison between Kiley and new baby:

A link to the past:

1 comment:

Lindsey Jo said...

when is your ultrasound appointment? have you seen that placenta gender prediction study?