We are so happy to announce that we are adding a little boy to our family!
Mama's intuition was right, there is a little wee wee in there!
We got up early, got some breakfast, and dropped Kiley off at the hubs' parents' while we went to the ultrasound place. Both times I knew what my child was before the tech announced it....I said, "That looks like a boy," and about 10 minutes later she confirmed.
Baby boy was asleep the whole time with his left hand behind his head. Funny thing, I was just telling the hubs that the other morning I woke up and thought my left arm was beside me, but I couldn't move it....Then I realized it was behind my head and just had all the blood drained out, so I had to grab it with my other hand and move it where the blood would flow. He thought I was cray cray and said "Who sleeps with their arm behind their head?" Well, me and my son do, thank you!
Did I mention that it sounds weird to say "the kids".... Getting stuff ready for "the kids" rooms.... I am going to have kid-S - crazy!
Anyway, she poked and prodded but baby boy would not move more than his feet. He was snoozing away. He showed us his boy parts all-the-livelong-morning though. He's definitely a boy!
Everything looked great and I couldn't be happier! We will have an evening of the genders in this household when he is born.
Did I also mention I love my hubby? Looking over at him and seeing his eyes all glassy during the ultrasound made my heart want to explode right outta my chest.
We sat in the car and made our calls before he headed to work and I headed on to my next doctor's appointment. After my second appointment I went and got Kiley some blue balloons before I picked her up. She was in blue latex heaven.
The name is Weston Driver. We had this picked out when we were pregnant with Kiley. Weston is one of the only two boy names that the hubs likes, and Driver was my great-grandmother's maiden name on my dad's side. The hubs likes it because it sounds car-related. My brother Jesse was named after her father, Jesse Driver, which is a pretty cool name!
We look so forward to meeting him and welcoming him into our family! After I put his nursery together we will have pretty much everything we need minus clothes, which is a world of difference from last time! September will be a mighty-fine month in my book! :)

1 comment:
Yay!!!Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment