Monday, July 1, 2013

28 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights: 
How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Size of Baby: The size of an eggplant -- 13.6 -14.8 inches, 1.5-2.2 lb. 
Immune system is preparing for the outside world...
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 17 lbs
Gender: It's a BOY - Weston Driver!
Maternity Clothes: Yes please!
Movement:  He's still getting around good! He woke me up this morning, almost making me wet myself, with his HARD kick to the bladder!!
What I miss: Nothing :)
Cravings: Chips and mo chips.
Symptoms: Still hurts to wear a bra...Sports bra all the way every day.  My back has been doing better, but I get this pain in the back of my right ribs.  I had forgotten about this pain from when I was pregnant with Kiley, but oh, do I remember it now! He is high a lot of the time and it feels like my ribs are going to break, and it also feels like I need to jam a needle in the back of my right ribs to let pressure out or something.  Of course that's not reality, but I think OH MAN - I wish I could do SOMETHING!
Sleep: Sleep would be good if my hubby and children wouldn't wake me up every morning - haha! Saturday Chris went to the couch at 5:30 and that woke me up, I fell back asleep for a minute and then Kiley was crying at 5:45 because she was on the floor, so I put her back in her bed and couldn't go back to sleep...and those 2 that woke me up slept till 8:30!!! Then I fell asleep for a nap that afternoon and Chris came up and leaned over and kissed me on the head because he DIDN'T KNOW I WAS SLEEPING! We laughed and laughed that night about how you can kiss someone on the head and not know they're asleep, but at the time I didn't think it was very funny since I had been up since 5:30! ;)
Best Moment This Week:  I took Kiley to the doctor with me today, and it went surprisingly well.  She did cry when the doctor went to measure my belly and listen to the heart beat, but he just picked her up and gave her to me.  I even had to get blood drawn with a squirmy toddler in my arms! The lady at this office busts a vein EVERY time, so I had to get it done in both arms while holding Kiley.  She is the only person that's ever had problem drawing my blood, and she does every time, but whatever! Oh a positive note, my 1 hour glucose test was a 102, so I don't have to do the 3 hour! It was 144 with Kiley, and I had to do the 3 hour, but passed that.  On a not so positive note, this was my last appointment with my doctor :( I'll see the one that will most likely deliver Weston next time.  I was supposed to start going every 2 weeks after this visit, but he said since everything looks great I can wait till 4 weeks!

Comparison between Kiley and Weston: 




A link to the past:
 


No comments: