I got spoiled having such a fun week last week! Monday the kids and I met my mom at the old Cokers plant for lunch and gelato (pumpkin pie gelato - yum!), then we did a little shopping and Kiley got some new shoes.
My brother, Jesse, was in town for fall break. Wednesday the kids and I went over to my parents' for dinner to see him when he got in. We spent most of the day over there Thursday. Jesse had his wisdom teeth out Thursday so I baby sat him while my mom went to the grocery store and my mom baby sat Kiley while I took Weston to his 1 month appointment. They both slept through the whole thing so there wasn't much baby sitting going on - lol!
My brother, Jesse, was in town for fall break. Wednesday the kids and I went over to my parents' for dinner to see him when he got in. We spent most of the day over there Thursday. Jesse had his wisdom teeth out Thursday so I baby sat him while my mom went to the grocery store and my mom baby sat Kiley while I took Weston to his 1 month appointment. They both slept through the whole thing so there wasn't much baby sitting going on - lol!
My Gramma had been in the hospital for dehydration. They were going to go visit her in the hospital Friday, but when we found out she got out Thursday I decided to tag along! It was such a great afternoon, visiting with Gramma and surprising Memaw for a visit, and getting out of the house!
| Looking at his Great-Gramma |
| Holding hands :) |
| Giving Uncle Jesse a funny look!! |
| Memaw!! |
Saturday our little family had our first little day trip together to the zoo - A first for both kids! Kiley loves animals, and we had such a great day!!! We didn't know they closed at 4!! We had 2 1/2 hours there, but could have spent another hour!! It was a nice, cool fall day spent with my loves!
| Kiley loved her hat souvenir |
We had such a great weekend, and I hope you did too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment