Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Lately


These two are cute together.  If Weston is crying Kiley wants to make sure he's okay.  She's a great big sister, and I can tell they'll be great friends one day.  I love seeing them together!
 

Weston has started shooting us some smiles.  He loves to have his face tickled, and he even smiles when I act like I'm going to tickle his wittle chubby cheeks.
 

Kiley's favorite indoor activity is doing puzzles.  She's even becoming a pro at her big alphabet puzzle.  Genuis, I tell ya! ;)
 

I love when her imagination shines - She made this little picnic for one all by herself, and was blowing on her food because it was, of course, some hot oranges, pie, and sandwich.  


If Weston swings we either have to be in the room or Kiley has to be asleep because she likes to push her little brother in the swing, which isn't quite the same as the playground swing, but I can see her doing that one day too!
 


Dad came by and watched Kiley during my 6 week appointment the other day and I brought the boy with me.  I had to shoot this sweet picture since he's her favorite person in the history of the world.  It's not me or daddy :( lol!
 

Even when Kiley is coloring at the table she has to have Barney tagging along! She made me stuff him in her booster seat with her.

We are gearing up for a wet Halloween tomorrow - I hope it holds off for a little bit! I can't wait to share the cuteness!

No comments: