Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Week 2 in pictures


Mimi has been so sweet to come over and bring us lunch a couple times this week! It's given Kiley some special play time.  She even folded my laundry - sweet thing!




Chris and my dad's birthdays are a day apart! The only picture I got of them with their Papa was on my phone! Chris' family came over for pizza on Papa's birthday and my parents stopped by on their way out to dinner on my dad's birthday.


My Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Dan are in from New York, and they brought my Gramma for a visit to meet Weston.  They brought a yummy lunch with them and spent the afternoon visiting.  It was such a nice time and I really enjoyed having them here!

Weston in sweet Gramma's hands
Uncle Dan!

Aunt Bonnie!

We let Kiley hold her bubba for the first time this week! She loved it! She asks to a lot now, and I have her sit in my lap and let her think she's got the reigns.  She loves to kiss and love on her bubba, or buddy...she refers to him as both.  "Hi, Buddy!"







No comments: