Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Weekly Snapshots


 I love how Kiley has been getting down on her tummy to play lately.  It's too cute!  She's playing with her Little People princess castle here and I can just imagine her imagination going wild when she gets down there playing at eye-level like that!


I put Kiley's hair in a ponytail the other day and she looked SO big! Maybe it was the yoga pants mixed with the ponytail, but I swear she looked 5! Her hair is still short underneath the ponytail, but it's still super cute!



These two love each other so much and I look forward to seeing how that grows through the years.  Kiley loves to be his other little momma and he loves to smile and get tickled at her!


This was my baby blanket and has my name and birthday on it - How cute is that?



This was the last free weekend we have before Christmas, so I always put my decorations up 2 weeks early...Since I will be at Christmas village next weekend, and the weekend after Thanksgiving I help both my grandmothers and my mom put their trees and decorations up! I want to get mine done first, not 4th, so it's not a chore by the time I get to it! :)  I've loved having it up, and didn't want to get ready for church Sunday morning when we were all snuggled up on the couch by the lights watching a Lifetime Christmas movie (My poor husband!)


Aaaand...We have 3 trees.  The big one in the den, a small one in the formal living room in front of the front window, and a small one in Kiley's room.  I'll get one for Weston's room next year! My mom gets them Hallmark ornaments every year, and she's already given them theirs for this year, so he'll need somewhere to display his ornaments! I always hung lights in my room growing up and had a tiny tree..So fun!


No comments: