It's a tad late, but I figured I better get these pictures up before I fill the camera up with Thanksgiving pictures tomorrow!
I didn't get the camera out much in the last week...Just been enjoying my babies! Kiley has been a little on the crazy side..The terrible 2's are in full force! She has two teeth coming in, so I have my fingers crossed that has something to do with it - haha! She got a red Sharpie out of my Christmas wrapping box this week and colored my white sheets with it - haha! She was actually really good that day - except for that incident!
I helped throw a baby shower for my friend Amanda last Sunday. The Friday before that we went to Columbia and spent two nights at my Gramma's and went to our annual Christmas Village in Lawrenceburg. I forgot to bring my camera - I was so sad! Sara joined us for the first time, and we had just a wonderful, wonderful day. We went to Christmas Village then out to lunch for barbecue. I had a pulled ham and cheese sandwich. OMG y'all, that was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! We then went to this home interior store we go to every year that is basically a Christmas wonderland, then to a small Christmas Village in Columbia. Weston was going to go with us, but my Aunt Kim was sitting with my Gramma that day, and she offered to watch him, so he stayed with her and my brother Jacob. It was nice to get some Kiley time in and just have a nice, fun day with the girls. I slept in the same room with both kids, and it was a success! My only purchases were a hand-painted Santa canvas that was only $5 and some amazing peanut brittle that I always look forward to.
Now to the shower..We had a fall themed shower, "A little pumpkin is on the way." Amanda was showered with lots of love and cute gifts, and it was a nice afternoon!
Today I have been baking...6 pies to be exact. 3 pumpkin, 2 pecan, and a fudge. Our friends Britni and Jerod came to visit with their boys and to meet Weston. Kiley had fun playing with them!
Above is Weston watching Rudolf today while I was baking. I look forward to tomorrow....Lots of yummy food, and so much to be thankful for!
No comments:
Post a Comment