Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Five Months


Weston, you are five months old! How is this even possible? Didn't we just bring you home from the hospital yesterday? The days are passing so quickly, and you bring joy to every one of them! I'm so glad I'm your mommy.  When you smile at me, when you try to talk to me, when you hold my finger, everything you do fills my heart with joy!


You are 19 lbs and 26 1/2 inches tall

You wear a size 3 diaper and 6 month clothes.

You drool like a faucet.  By the end of the day our drool bib could wring out a river.

Your eyes are still blue and hair still light brown with some almost blondish hair mixed in.


Everything goes to your mouth!! Fingers, hands, feet, toys...Nothing's safe!

You love to try to see who is holding you by bending your head all the way back.  It puts you right in a good spot for a cheek kiss though! You also do this when I'm drinking.  Your eyes follow my water bottle ALLLL the way back.

You drink 4 bottles a day and take 3-4 naps.  You sleep from 8:30 at night to anywhere from 7-9 in the morning.  

You like to talk.  You sound like you're trying to have conversations with me and it's the cutest.

You had your first cold this month and were just pitiful - Wish I could've taken it all for you!

You rolled over from back to front for the first time this month!!! You roll both ways now. Big boy!

You ate some food for the first time, but aren't really interested in it yet.  You still are sleeping JUST fine without it, so we do it every now and then just for fun/practice.


If you look up good baby in the Dictionary your face should be right there.  You eat well, sleep well, smile and laugh a lot, and I really couldn't ask for a better baby! You look like your daddy, you adore your sister, and you think I'm pretty impressive.  I just can't imagine life without you.  I enjoy every second with you, dear, even the poopy ones! :)

No comments: