First off..Yay for warmer weather!! The sunshine made for a great weekend!! I went to the boys' high school basketball game with my parents Friday night because it was the last one and I hadn't been to one all year! After the game I went and got in the hot tub at my parents' and it made my calves feel SO much better! We went to our nephew's basketball game Saturday morning at church and the high school baseball game Saturday afternoon to watch Jesse pitch! It felt so good outside!
I have been trying to lose a few lbs since the new year! I lost 5, then quit, now I'm back at it! This week I've been dieting and exercising. I've been eating oatmeal for breakfast, snacking on fruits and low calorie snacks through the day, and then having a regular dinner, no diet there (can't cut out all the good stuff!)! I was just doing little 10 minute cardio workouts on YouTube a couple times a day, and I've lost 3 lbs this week!
Today, since it was such a beautiful day, I took Bailey for a LONG walk! Since we got her in the winter we haven't really been able to take her on a walk! We walked all the way through our neighborhood, which is a little more than a mile, then down my sister-in-law's street and back, then played basketball till she got home, then played with the kids, then walked back! I headed to Wal-Mart to get her a retractable leash, since a regular one didn't work all that great, and a harness, and I picked these up...
I did them both today! Hopefully I'm on my way to feeling good in a bathing suit, but that's a ways away! I think the 30 day shred will really be a good one, because the level 1 workout was a good one, and there's 3 levels to work up to!
We also got lots of house work done today, like floors, laundry, dusting, hanging up the things I got at the Southern Living party, cleaned out the garage, and Chris painted some cabinet doors. It was a great weekend! Looking forward to the next!...
I have been trying to lose a few lbs since the new year! I lost 5, then quit, now I'm back at it! This week I've been dieting and exercising. I've been eating oatmeal for breakfast, snacking on fruits and low calorie snacks through the day, and then having a regular dinner, no diet there (can't cut out all the good stuff!)! I was just doing little 10 minute cardio workouts on YouTube a couple times a day, and I've lost 3 lbs this week!
Today, since it was such a beautiful day, I took Bailey for a LONG walk! Since we got her in the winter we haven't really been able to take her on a walk! We walked all the way through our neighborhood, which is a little more than a mile, then down my sister-in-law's street and back, then played basketball till she got home, then played with the kids, then walked back! I headed to Wal-Mart to get her a retractable leash, since a regular one didn't work all that great, and a harness, and I picked these up...

I did them both today! Hopefully I'm on my way to feeling good in a bathing suit, but that's a ways away! I think the 30 day shred will really be a good one, because the level 1 workout was a good one, and there's 3 levels to work up to!We also got lots of house work done today, like floors, laundry, dusting, hanging up the things I got at the Southern Living party, cleaned out the garage, and Chris painted some cabinet doors. It was a great weekend! Looking forward to the next!...
No comments:
Post a Comment