
I'm 29 weeks today!!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of Baby: The size of a butternut squash, weightwise -- about 2 1/2 pounds. (Length: a tad over 15 inches, head to heel.)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 17 lbs
Gender: It's a girl - Kiley Grace!
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Movement: She's a mover and I love it!
What I miss: I had a hard workweek, so this week I missed my back and ribs not hurting and my feet and ankles not being swollen - lol! Hopefully things will slow down and I can relax for me and baby! :)
Cravings: No cravings this week! :)
Sleep: Same ol', same ol', sleeping just fine!
Size of Baby: The size of a butternut squash, weightwise -- about 2 1/2 pounds. (Length: a tad over 15 inches, head to heel.)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 17 lbs
Gender: It's a girl - Kiley Grace!
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Movement: She's a mover and I love it!
What I miss: I had a hard workweek, so this week I missed my back and ribs not hurting and my feet and ankles not being swollen - lol! Hopefully things will slow down and I can relax for me and baby! :)
Cravings: No cravings this week! :)
Sleep: Same ol', same ol', sleeping just fine!
Best Moment This Week: I went to the doctor last Friday and got to see Miss Kiley on the ultrasound! She wasn't wanting any pictures that day! The fluid was low (he said not enough to worry), so we couldn't get a good 3D shot of her face because her face was right up to the placenta, and it needed a good amount of fluid in front of it to get a good picture, and her booty was down in my pelvic area so we couldn't see her girly parts! But the heart sounded good, and I got to see a straight-on view of her face not in 3D! :)
I also start going to the doctor every two weeks now instead of four!
I also start going to the doctor every two weeks now instead of four!
1 comment:
Hi Jaimie, I must say you are glwoing and looking gorgeous and carrying well from your pics. Just wishing you the best in the rest of your journey towards motherhood. Im just a day behind you and looking forward to reading more about your journey. Have a wonderful day . xo Irene
Post a Comment