Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday was the day I've been looking forward to for two weeks - I got to pick the hubby up at the airport after he's been in Coca Beach for two weeks for work! He was so sweet and brought us home Cocoa Beach shirts...including Miss Kiley! :) After I picked him up we headed straight to Knoxville! We spent the night with my brother and got to visit with him and Sara for a while!

The next morning we met Chris' parents at Cracker Barrel, including my brother, for a nice breakfast before we headed to the game! Then we went to the stadium to watch UT play Buffalo. It was a good game and they won!!







Sunday we had a nice, relaxing day at home after church and a lunch date for Mexican! It was a great weekend because my best friend was back home! :)

No comments: