- Thursday Chris came home and surprised us at lunch! He brought food and Mucinex! :) I was feeling PRETTY icky that day with what felt like a sinus infection! The weather has been unseasonably warm, so I rocked my sweet baby on the front porch! My parents got them for us as a housewarming gift, as my dad's parents got them theirs for their housewarming gift, and they rocked all their babies on! She fell straight to sleep. How Sweet!

- Friday we ordered a pizza and just hung out with our little family! Chris put together the exersauser thingey my parents got Kiley for Christmas, but her feet wouldn't fit yet...She just rested on it - lol!

That's not how you play with your play mat lol!


- Saturday we headed to Columbia for some birthday parties! We first went to my Uncle Joe's house for Jalea's first birthday party! She's my cousin Ashley's little girl! She wore a white tutu and had a princess party! She smashed into her cake and got lots of princess presents! She was too cute! We then went to my Gramma's 81st birthday dinner! We ate at Catfish Campus and then went to her house for cake and presents! It was great to see all my family, both sides! Everyone, of course, loved seeing Kiley! My mom's sisters duke it out over who gets to hold her - hehe just kidding! I love seeing how my family loves my little girl, and any day you get to hug both of your grandmothers is an A+ day!




Mom decided to jump in our picture without us knowing - lol!
- Sunday Kiley woke up with the stuffiest nose ever and was coughing, so we didn't go to church! Poor thing wasn't feeling too well! We stayed in our PJs all day! We were going to go somewhere to watch the Super Bowl that night, but stayed home. We made double-decker tacos and puppy chow. Kiley and I danced together to the half time show...she loved it! lol! This was our first weekend day home ALL together since Kiley was born...Not the way we wanted that to happen though with our stuffy little girl! We are busy again this coming weekend, but the next weekend we're staying put in the house alll weekend with just our little fam since we've been crazy busy since Kiley was born!

- Monday I had bunco so Daddy and Kiley had some time together!

Chris trying out the gyro bowl - haha!

- Tuesday was declared pajama day in our house! Kiley and I snuggled ALL day! I thought that might be good medicine for her cold, but she's still yucky! :( We got a FREE pizza from Papa Johns that night! They emailed Chris a code for a free large pizza and 2 liter. Why, yes, we'll take that...and you can deliver it to our house for $1.65..Kthanks! :)

I promise I feed this child! She loves her hand!

- Wednesday I took Kiley to her first non-well doctor visit to just make sure this is a cold she has going on...since RSV is going around! It's just a yucky cold, thankfully! I sure hope it leaves soon! Today is Kiley's 2 month birthday! Best two months ever!


- Friday we ordered a pizza and just hung out with our little family! Chris put together the exersauser thingey my parents got Kiley for Christmas, but her feet wouldn't fit yet...She just rested on it - lol!

That's not how you play with your play mat lol!


- Saturday we headed to Columbia for some birthday parties! We first went to my Uncle Joe's house for Jalea's first birthday party! She's my cousin Ashley's little girl! She wore a white tutu and had a princess party! She smashed into her cake and got lots of princess presents! She was too cute! We then went to my Gramma's 81st birthday dinner! We ate at Catfish Campus and then went to her house for cake and presents! It was great to see all my family, both sides! Everyone, of course, loved seeing Kiley! My mom's sisters duke it out over who gets to hold her - hehe just kidding! I love seeing how my family loves my little girl, and any day you get to hug both of your grandmothers is an A+ day!




Mom decided to jump in our picture without us knowing - lol!
- Sunday Kiley woke up with the stuffiest nose ever and was coughing, so we didn't go to church! Poor thing wasn't feeling too well! We stayed in our PJs all day! We were going to go somewhere to watch the Super Bowl that night, but stayed home. We made double-decker tacos and puppy chow. Kiley and I danced together to the half time show...she loved it! lol! This was our first weekend day home ALL together since Kiley was born...Not the way we wanted that to happen though with our stuffy little girl! We are busy again this coming weekend, but the next weekend we're staying put in the house alll weekend with just our little fam since we've been crazy busy since Kiley was born!

- Monday I had bunco so Daddy and Kiley had some time together!

Chris trying out the gyro bowl - haha!

- Tuesday was declared pajama day in our house! Kiley and I snuggled ALL day! I thought that might be good medicine for her cold, but she's still yucky! :( We got a FREE pizza from Papa Johns that night! They emailed Chris a code for a free large pizza and 2 liter. Why, yes, we'll take that...and you can deliver it to our house for $1.65..Kthanks! :)

I promise I feed this child! She loves her hand!

- Wednesday I took Kiley to her first non-well doctor visit to just make sure this is a cold she has going on...since RSV is going around! It's just a yucky cold, thankfully! I sure hope it leaves soon! Today is Kiley's 2 month birthday! Best two months ever!

1 comment:
Jaimie, I always love reading your week in review posts. What precious memories you are making and recording. You'll look back on this and be glad you wrote down the details (even the ordinary ones). You are a beautiful mother who is cherishing this precious gift so well. Thanks for sharing your life with us. It's a blessing!
Post a Comment