Thursday, August 16, 2012

Week In Review

Kiley is 36 weeks old!

- Thursday we did a little shopping, us girls. We went to find my cousin, Sydney, a little birthday present at Brinkley's in town. It's a cute, cute home decor and gift shop that I hadn't been in yet. I picked up a couple things for our home too, like some bird cage book ends and a flower hook for the kitchen. We then went to Wal-Mart to get a birthday card for Kiley's Aunt Sara - Happy Birthday Aunt Sara!! That night we did lots of playing..Kiley and Daddy played "catch".

Kiley standing up holding on to Mommy's hand

- Friday Hannah came over to visit with Kiley for the afternoon, then when Chris got home we went to Murfreesboro to our fave Demos' for Mackenzie's 11th birthday with the family.


- Saturday Chris had to work, so Kiley and I went to Columbia with Mimi, Pops, and Jesse...We were all going to go, but we found out last minute that Chris would have to work. We first went and saw Gramma at the hospital. She broke a vertebrae last week, and she's in the skills section at the front of the hospital for people needing rehab. We left my mom there and met my brother Jacob at a local pizza place that we love before going and visiting my Memaw who is still in a cast recovering from her surgery on her foot. We then went back to get my mom and visited with other family that were at the hospital, taking Gramma and her sister Ruth, who is visiting from NY, outside to enjoy the beautiful weather. After that we went to Gramma's for a shrimp boil for all our birthdays and had a nice night visiting with family.

Gramma's face LIT UP when "her baby" came in. I can just hear her sweet voice saying, "There's my baby!"


"Hey, Pops"


Visiting with the one and only Memaw :) I ♥ her!

Kiley found a chair just her size at Gramma's :)

UT cake for the UT-bound Jesse

Kiley and Jacob getting their dance in :)

Kiley and Sandy visiting from NY!

Aunt Ruth visiting form NY

- Sunday we had nursery duty, but there was just one other baby besides our own in there. Kiley was fighting sleep like a champion, but I finally got her to sleep during church and rocked my sweet, sleeping baby :) Both the babies slept most of the time we were there. We came home so the hubs and babe could take a nap, then went to Murfreesboro for Jesse's 18th birthday, where we ate at Buffalo Wild Wings, then hit up American Eagle for some jeans for the fam, then we all went to SweetCece's for some yummy frozen yogurt. Kiley shared with Mimi because I got peanut butter. It was a nice evening! And all my parents children are officially adults - cuh-razy!


Playing Super Woman with Daddy


How could you not love that sweet grin??

- Monday we had another GREAT Marvelous Monday at church with Roc Collins speaking, who I ALWAYS look forward to hearing!

Kiley was standing up in her crib for the first time today when I went to get her from her nap! I yelled excitedly and it scared her - haha! I ran and got my camera and took her picture. Her face just cracks me up in this picture :):)

- Tuesday Kiley woke up from a 12 hour slumber and we went on a walk that afternoon. The weather is amazing lately.



- Wednesday we took a little trip to Manchester to their Wal-Mart to get another pillow like we have in the den for a project where we need to cut and use the fabric off of it. I got her LOTS of clothes on clearance! I got her 6 dresses and 1 skirt for next summer, all either $2 or $3! Even got a cute patriotic colors dress! We had dinner at Mimi and Pops' because Jesse is leaving for college Thursday. Hard to believe it! Seems like he'll still be there on our Sunday dinner nights.... They got some good lovin' in with Kiley, we watched Big Brother, and we had a nice night together.

My loot for Kiley from Wal-Mart. Throw a bow on and a $2 dress and your baby will look like a million bucks :)

Pops playing with Kiley while she pulls her Daddy's hair...She does this a lot to him, and she pulls HARD! I think he must think it feels good because he lays next to her so she can do it - lol

Kisses from Uncle Jesse

No comments: