How Far Along: 13 Weeks
Size of Baby: The size of a peach-- 2.9 inches, .81 oz. Teeth and vocal cords are appearing..
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 3 lbs
Gender: It's a guess!
Maternity Clothes: Still in regular clothes. I go back and forth between my maternity pants and regular pants since the maternity are big, although comfy.
Movement: None yet.
What I miss: Nada.
Cravings: Can I have a Coke, please? Kthanks
Size of Baby: The size of a peach-- 2.9 inches, .81 oz. Teeth and vocal cords are appearing..
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 3 lbs
Gender: It's a guess!
Maternity Clothes: Still in regular clothes. I go back and forth between my maternity pants and regular pants since the maternity are big, although comfy.
Movement: None yet.
What I miss: Nada.
Cravings: Can I have a Coke, please? Kthanks
Symptoms: Just a little sleepy.
Sleep: Sleep is good. It would be better if I could go to sleep earlier since I wake up on the same dot every day, but that has nothing to do with the baby.
Sleep: Sleep is good. It would be better if I could go to sleep earlier since I wake up on the same dot every day, but that has nothing to do with the baby.
Best Moment This Week: The hubs had Friday off. That was by far the best day this week. We had lots of family time, and it was overdue, because every day this week he worked till 8, 9, or 10 o'clock at night, then was left to drive 30 minutes home from work and crash. He went from Tuesday to Friday without seeing Kiley :(
Comparison between Kiley and new baby:
A link to the past:


No comments:
Post a Comment