Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of Baby: The size of an onion -- 5.1 inches, 5.9 oz. Skeleton is hardening, and fat is accumulating...
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5 lbs
Gender: Most of the time I think it's a girl, maybe because I have this cute little girl in my house that rocks her baby dolls and pushes around a stroller, and I think that'd be great to have another one of those in my house, but then a lot of times I think it's a boy too! Three weeks and we'll know for sure!
Maternity Clothes: I've been wearing both.
Movement: I've just been feeling a little bit of movement.
What I miss: Nothing :)
Cravings: Hardees bacon, egg and cheese bicuits :) I think I had that twice this week!!
Size of Baby: The size of an onion -- 5.1 inches, 5.9 oz. Skeleton is hardening, and fat is accumulating...
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5 lbs
Gender: Most of the time I think it's a girl, maybe because I have this cute little girl in my house that rocks her baby dolls and pushes around a stroller, and I think that'd be great to have another one of those in my house, but then a lot of times I think it's a boy too! Three weeks and we'll know for sure!
Maternity Clothes: I've been wearing both.
Movement: I've just been feeling a little bit of movement.
What I miss: Nothing :)
Cravings: Hardees bacon, egg and cheese bicuits :) I think I had that twice this week!!
Symptoms: My back hurts!!
Sleep: Sleep is good, but I think I've been having some crazy sleep. Sunday morning when I woke up my remote control was in my pajama top, one end pointing out my arm hole and the other out my neck hole. Then, last night I woke up because my foot was asleep and tingling like crazy. I had to figure out how to let the blood flow down to it and still be trying to go back to sleep - haha!
Sleep: Sleep is good, but I think I've been having some crazy sleep. Sunday morning when I woke up my remote control was in my pajama top, one end pointing out my arm hole and the other out my neck hole. Then, last night I woke up because my foot was asleep and tingling like crazy. I had to figure out how to let the blood flow down to it and still be trying to go back to sleep - haha!
Best Moment This Week: We have started to clear out the office to make room for baby! Today, after I do some painting, our new desk will be done (I'll blog about that soon), and I'm still working on clearing out my old office. That way, in three or so weeks when we find out what we're having I'll be able to start planning the nursery!! (Well, of course my crazy self already has it planned for boy or girl in my head, but you know what I mean!!) Oh yeah, and the best thing was finding out when we'll find out what our baby is!
A link to the past:
http://jcdornon.blogspot.com/2011/07/17-weeks.html
And just because she makes me smile!



No comments:
Post a Comment