We have hit the 30 week mark - That sounds SO close!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Size of Baby: The size of a cucumber --15.2 -16.7 inches, 2.5-3.8 lb. Baby’s strong enough to grasp a finger now.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 21 lbs
Gender: It's a BOY - Weston Driver!
Maternity Clothes: Yes please!
Movement: He must be getting tighter in there because the movements aren't so big. Still feel him moving all throughout the day, just not big stuff.
What I miss: Right now I miss my back/ribs not hurting :)
Cravings: No cravings this week.
Symptoms: Still the rib pain, but I can control it by laying down. We went to Atlanta this weekend, and I was worried about sitting in the car for so long, since sitting compresses everything even more up into my ribs, but I was able to keep the seat laid back and was only uncomfortable...no rib-breaking pain...So that's a win!
Sleep: I thought at the beginning of the week that my sleep was back on track..I would wake up when Kiley woke up, which is typically around 7, unless she's exhausted, but twice this week I woke up at 4:45 and 5!! Eeek! I was relieved this morning when I woke up at 6:30 and realized I didn't get up all night!
Sleep: I thought at the beginning of the week that my sleep was back on track..I would wake up when Kiley woke up, which is typically around 7, unless she's exhausted, but twice this week I woke up at 4:45 and 5!! Eeek! I was relieved this morning when I woke up at 6:30 and realized I didn't get up all night!
Best Moment This Week: Going to dinner at the lake and a night ride with my little family and my parents Friday night. I was so looking forward to being able to float in the water this weekend, but our Ikea trip got moved up because the hubby thinks he'll have to work the weekend of my birthday, when we were going to go, since it was my birthday present and all. :) Kiley stayed with my parents and went to the lake with them though, so she got to float for me! I SO want to float in some water right now..Chris says it's because I'd be like a bobber. :)
- In other news Kiley and I took a big spill this week. I was holding her and tripped on something she had laid in the floor. I fell to my knees and she stayed in my arms, but her head went back and hit the base of the couch, making a loud noise that scared me to death! I had pretty bad rug burn on my knees and toes and a bruise on my foot. Even though I didn't land on my stomach, I went and listened to Weston's heart beat just to get some assurance everything was okay! I told the hubby he should be glad he didn't answer the phone the first time I called...We would've scared him to death with us both bawling!
- Last night Kiley picked up a paper towel and was "washing" one of her Little People princesses. I told her , "Give the baby a bath," and she turned around, lifted up my shirt, and wiped my belly with the paper towel - haha! I meant the princess, but she must've thought her brother needed a bath.
- We had maternity pictures taken Sunday in our home by my cousin's wife Katie. She took Kiley's newborn pictures. Kiley was at the lake the whole day before and barely slept, then we woke her up from her nap to take pictures, so it didn't go so smoothly! I am hoping we got at least one good picture..She will have either a cup, raisin, or Popsicle in her mouth no matter what though - lol!
Comparison between Kiley and Weston:
A link to the past:


No comments:
Post a Comment